Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~Is time to put down~

After persisting so many years, now I had decided to let you go...

Thank you ever being the one that so care all about me...
Thank you ever putting a lot of smiles on my face...
Thank you ever sharing my feelings with you when I need someone...
Thank you ever doing all warm things that make me feel I am be loved...

And

Thank you for leaving me is just want me to get a better one...
Thank you for treat me coldly is just want me to put you down seriously...

I know the reason why you are leaving...
I know the reason why you treat me coldly...
I know all of those why that make you suffering...
So,
I was waiting you to figure out by yourself that there is no fear in this world if you with me...
I was waiting the day you turn back with no afraid at all...
But I realised the way I waiting just make you feel even more suffering...

I am so sorry...
So, just let you go bah...
Even though that I am not so sure I can do it or not...
But I will try...
Disappear from your life from now...
And take you out of my life as well...
In your future, I will no be there...
In my future, you and your memories will always be in the deepest side of my heart...

Thank you for everything lastly...

Goodbye~

Angel

-----------------------------END-------------------------------

2 comments: