Thursday, December 31, 2009

19/12/2009 Christmas Present Exchange Session 2009

Yeah...Finished this final lor...
Today... BAC 11 had a christmas present exchange session...
Before that,at week 6,we already drew the name that we are going to gift him/her...
Guess...
who is the lucky person that drew by me...
hehe...
is CHERY - my 2nd lovely mummy + thesis mate + er mei... (Our relationship so so so complicated lah..)
when drew her... i dont know what to gift her...
since she has everything already...especially... The greatest boy friend in the world.. haha... (my thesis members.. we know enough lah.. haha...)
ya..finallly.. i choose a scarf for her.. (which i hope i can get 1 too)..
haha... at the exchange session, i found...
she also drew me... haha...
so coincidence... haha..
she brought a bear for me which i like it too...
THANKS ya...Muaksss....



All the presents...


BAC 11


I with bear and Chery with scarf and the card made by me


Those person that still stay at cafeteria after exchanging present ^^


hehe.. so cute ler...


Photo edited by me ^^


And



The most geli present in the world...
pity clara...*.*

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment