Thursday, December 17, 2009

29/11/2009 My dear birthday

yah.. today is my dear 21st birthday...
dai kor lui lor..
haha...
sorry ya.. cant celebrate with you...
since you have to celebrate with your family...
hehe..
curious who is my dear...
ding ding.....

Her name is SK.. same name with my 5th sister...
haha...
she is cute and.. BLUR...
why i call her - dear...
becoz we engaged in facebook.. (Geli-nya...haha...)

I know her since foundation...
1st impression.. she so quiet and look lonely...
and.. many people said.. difficult to communicate with her...
ya.. is true.. haha...
We start contact is because of assignment for last sem of foundation: web page design...
We get closer in our 1st degree year...
ya... it is weird.. both of us took different course..
I'm taking accouting,she is taking Business Admin...
why we get closer???
haha.. because at that time, we have some secrets that can't share with others...
but we found each other...
and.. Although she is difficult to understand, but i understand what she talking actually.. is a mystery.. haha...
sharing secrets with intimate friend,is a great thing in life...
I like it... haha...
what we sharing??
talking something bad of others...(we are bad girls =P)
sharing love secrets... (two little girls also will fall in love with someone =D)
discussing tutorials.. (although different course, bt 1st year,some subjects are the same ^^)
and.. many many...
yaya.. the greatest contribution of her is introduce antivirus for me..
really thanks her very much ler.. that time, my laptop need to format 2-3 times 1 year...
really pek cek.. haha...

erm...anything else?? so much things ler..
cant share here lah.. and I also can't remember all ler...
haha...
Anyway, SK, Happy 21st birthday yo ^^


haha.. edited by me...





4 comments: