Thursday, December 31, 2009

20/12/2009 Stay Overnight at WC's hostel

Today plan to spent one day to discuss thesis with thesis members...
but... all of us... just busy on facebook...
haha... really sweat lah.. then discuss nothing lor...
hoho~~
On the half way.. we yam cha at van which park in front of scotpine(my hostel) there...


Our Wc why so happy ler?? haha...


Yew: yo~ check it out... (LOL)


hey Li yi,u not my thesis member.. why u join us? =p

Erm.. dont know why.. tonite feel like want overnight at WC's hostel... so degil...
This is my third time overnight at outside with fren bah... (besides with my roommates)
Curious when were 1st and 2nd time.. hehe.. is a secret ^^
Although stay at wc's hostel but i feel like at own hostel...
so late still dont want sleep..
wc betahan then went to sleep edy..
yaya.. happened 1 incident before she sleep...
her bulb sudden exploded=.= when she press the switch...
lucky didnt hurt her lah...
izzit because of me,so her bulb "boom" ar?? my luck too bad???
who knows....




Bulk after exploded


wc, u want scare who oh??


This nite,have a good nite.. thanks WC lah.. ^^

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment