Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Graduation Trip II (Sekinchan + Ayer Tawar + Kampar + Cameron + Ipoh + Kuala Selangor)



Day: 18 - 21 May 2010
Attended: Angel Gan, Chery Sia, Li Yi, Seh, Soh, WC, Xiao Mai, Yew ; Yi Hong (9 person)

Haha... This was my 2nd Graduation Trip =)

Let's feel the enjoyable trip with me =P 
(Just upload some random pic.. too much already ^^)




DAY 1


Sekinchan
❤8 of us❤
~Just came my house fetch me...Going to Li yi's house~

Ayer Tawar (Li yi's hometown)
ABC - Sasi Flavor
❤Disney in Ayer Tawar❤
~Acting emo??? LOL~
~The most "Leng" white snow princess in the world with Chery~

❤Our dinner❤
❤Crab~Yummy❤
❤After dinner❤

❤Near Pulau Pangkor❤
❤Our shadow...Do you see them???❤

This night, we stayed at Li Yi's house~~ 


DAY 2
At Li Yi's house
❤Poses❤

Then, we went to Kampar... see our Utar Campus in Kampar =)

Kampar
❤Famous food in Kampar...面包鸡❤
~Our breakfast~

Utar Campus


~LOL.... the animals are??? who can tell me =.=""~

~Xiao Mai, where are you >.<~
~I'm wondering... why we so like to act "流星雨"...haha =P ~


~I LIKE this =D~

To James: Finally I reached the place you study before... This is what we called CAMPUS!!! haha =)




Next station: Cameron Highland 

Cameron Highland





❤Chery_Yi Hong_Me_Xiao Mai
❤Me_WC_Seh
❤Kiss kiss
❤OMG....This hamster is so HUGE!!=D 
❤I_Chery
❤I_Seh
❤Yew_Me...I'm TALL
~Harry Porter??~
❤Seh_Me_WC❤
❤I_Li Yi



My wish after graduated is found a "White Prince" 
❤Tea_farm❤

After that, we having our dinner - Steamboat....
And,finally, we decided to stay at Ipoh... 
haha... Wrong decision?? Dont know ler.. =P

At Ritz Hotel (Ipoh)





~haha... 9 people slept in a Family suite room... =D~


DAY 3
In hotel (before go walk walk)
❤Soh_Me_WC
~Hahaha...talk to my leg..~

富山点心 (Breakfast)
❤点心
❤I_Chery
❤Yi Hong_me
❤Seh_Soh... sweet sweet oh =P


三宝佛洞




~what is this >.<''~
❤我们是义气子女
❤西游记??❤

At Ipoh's Old town
Because of the weather is too hot... we planned not to go other gua liao....
haha.... then decide want to go Penang ler... or go my house.. or just straight back KL..
Final decision: Stay at my house

And thanks Li Yi... the 蛋塔=)
Bye bye,Uncle Wong~~


Kuala Selangor
❤Kelip kelip❤

This night, you all slept well mah??
haha... hope you guys were enjoyed my "hard" pillow...


DAY 4
At my house (Brunch)
❤Steamboat_again=.=❤
❤Seh's cap
❤WC_Yi Hong_Xiao Mai
❤Chery_Me_Seh
❤虾王
❤Abunene!!!
~Wc, nice to play???~

-END of my 2nd Graduation Trip-

Thanks ya...
My friends...
Have memorable trip with you guys...
The whole trip was full of fun and joy...
I LIKE it....
I will always miss you guys...
and....
our "心事".... =)

Angel

--------------------------------END------------------------------

2 comments: