Saturday, June 26, 2010

❤❤My Souvenir ❤❤

This post just share my souvenirs...
No show off... :P
Just few...
And
Just share share and really want say THANKS to them =)

Malaysia
❤Penang❤
❤Thanks,Chery❤
- Message Board-
❤Thanks,Cai Xuan❤
-Key chain-
❤Thanks,Yi Hong❤
-So cute^^v-
❤Thanks,Clara and Yeow Kwang❤
-Key chain-

❤Lembing❤
❤Thanks,Seh and Soh❤
-Message clip-

❤Redang❤
❤Thanks,WC Tan❤
-with Redang sand-

❤Sabah❤
❤Thanks,Xiao Mai❤
-Key chain-
-special for me... the teeth>.<-

❤Singapore❤
❤Thanks,Jane❤
-key chain-

❤Hong Kong❤
❤Thanks,Niki❤
-photo frame-
❤Thanks,Evon❤
-key chain-

❤Japan❤
❤Thanks,Chery❤
-handphone starp-

❤China❤
❤Thanks,Evon❤
-chopsticks-
❤Thanks,Pilot❤
- handphone starp and cloth -

❤Taiwan❤
❤Thanks,Sister - Tracy❤
-necklace-
❤I Like this ^^v❤

Thanks you all...
让你们破费了...
but most important is...
you all are really put me in your heart...^^v
"Carry me" when you all are travelling...
the 心意...I received❤❤❤
I really appreciate it ^^v
Muakssss❤❤❤


Angel

------------------------------END--------------------------------

2 comments: