Friday, June 4, 2010

Graduation Trip III (Redang) Part 2

This post will share the photo on boat, in the sea, under the sea and on the beach~~
All are in WET mode.. =)


On the boat
❤BAC 11

❤Xiao Mai_Me_Sufei
❤Xiao Mai_Me_WC
~偷情-ing =D ~

❤Titanic
❤Wc_me
❤BAC 11

Under the sea  (some random pic^^)







While snorkelling
❤Me~~yeah
❤Xiao Mai...so cute ler
❤Soh...Yeah
❤William.. Nice^^
❤My guardian...Geng

❤I_Rebbeca
❤Wan Hung..Nice shot
❤人家的男朋友和女朋友
❤I_Whitney 
❤I_Xiao Mai
❤see small turtle
❤Clara_Wan Hung_Xiao Mai_Me_Seh
❤蛙人=p
❤William_Me
❤I_my Guardian....Mr A.. thanks for bringing me go explore the sea^^
❤Rebbeca_me❤
❤I_Seh

❤Enjoy^^
❤Cool

❤Yes~WC joined us for last diving
~好混乱的感觉~
❤Last Snorkelling❤
❤Thanks, our Guardians

On the beach
❤Bac 11 (without Soh..Lolxx)
~Omg... doing what!!!!~
~Pity Clara~
~wooiiii...so nice woh... and so BIG.. haha~
❤Perfect!!!

After this.. we played the sand on the beach....
OMGsssssssssss.....
the sand....满天飞...!!!!!
Horrible... terrible... and vegetable~~~ =D
but... so FUN.... hahahahaha....
Ended up... a lot of sand inside clothes... hair... eye... mouth... and my ear=.='''
haha....

After snorkelling
❤Sunsilk's advertisement 
❤Done

-End of our snokerlling- 

Bored?? 
haha... of course lah...
how do I describe the feeling of diving and feeling of playing with my classmates at here oh...
what I can say is...
NICE!!!!
and... really very joyful to have trip with BAC11 ^^
YES~~~

Angel

------------------------------END---------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment