Thursday, January 7, 2010

07/01/2010 Year 3 Sem 2 Result Release

After posting the previous post, i open facebook...
see my fren post at her status that the result was out... (Thanks Niki, muakss!!!)
i fast fast go check.. because last sem i late a bit wake up then late check..
then use 2 days also cant check it.. at the end, i have to ask my fren help me check.. =.=
haha..
my result how??
Business ethics get B+ and my Pendidikan Moral "PASSED"!!!
yeah... although i didnt get A for Business Ethics, but i was satisfied with my result..
because that final time.. i sick mah...
gong gong.. blur blur.. backache( still in pain=.=) and also no enuff time to study all...
and what i aim also didnt come out..
i really feel myself damn bad luck that time..
luckily,Mr Darren didnt fail me...
luckily I still is a moral person...
so.. what the conclusion...??
I'm a person that full of ethics and morality...
wohoooo... yeah~~~
Thanks god too.. always help me ^^ =D



I think.. today is my lucky day...
sudden feel like want take photo
before know the result out... hahaha...


-twin-


I'm a utar student.. =)



Have motivation for my last sem already.. yeah ^^ fuyooo... =P

Angel

----------------------END----------------------

1 comment: