Saturday, January 30, 2010

23.01.2010 Winny 出嫁

Well... Winny today marry lor... hehe...
erm erm... be ji mui again lor.. haha...
nothing special lah...
just this time got my sister, tracy accompany me...
feel comfort and enjoy it...
hehe...

At  Winny's House
~Leng leng bride~

❤Tracy &Winny❤

❤My cousin- xiu qin & Winny❤

❤I & Winny❤

❤Propose again.. XD ❤

❤whole family❤

❤Winny's Ji mui❤


At Winny's new house

❤姐妹花❤

❤I & Xiu Qin❤

❤I & Tracy❤

❤we again❤


At nite, went to my 表哥's house to attend his wedding party...
haha.. A lots of kids (my cousins,niece, and nephews)... so fun to play with them...
Hope Tracy can fast fast born 1 and let me play... haha...
What a busy month with a lot of wedding events... XD

Angel

-----------------------END------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment